Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Package:||Plastic Bag+Box+Carton||Application:||Balcony, Fence ,stair, Terrace, Patio|
|Name:||Rod Railing||Handrail:||Stainless Steel/Wood/PVC|
|Mounted:||Flooring Or Side||Installation:||DIY|
Mirror or brushed building railing for outdoor balcony design
1. Rod railing design
2. Customized design available
3. Meet your building code required
4. Easy to install, low maintenance cost
How to measure up your balustrade?
1. Get out your sketchpad and draw a bird's eye view of the area where you want the balustrade to be placed;
2. You can either draw all corner and end posts onto your sketch. Or alternatively measure the outside edge of the area.
3. Now that your end and corner posts are drawn or your outside measurements taken, insert the distances on your drawing.
4. With your measurements to hand you can now send in your drawings to us.
|Rod||8/12mm solid rod or 12.7mm round tube||Surface Finish||Satin,Mirror, Polished,Brushed|
|Stainless Steel Grade||Grade 316L (External)
|Mount Type||Top, Fascia|
|Post Diameters||diameter 38/42.4/50.8mm or 38*38/50*50mm||Top Rail||PVC/Wood/Stainless steel
|Standard Height||1000/1067/1100mm or customized||Compatible fixings||Wood,Metal,Concrete|
|Wall Rail (on Brackets)||diameter 38/42.4/50.8mm or 38*38/50*50mm||Wood(unstained)||European oak, teak, walnut , beech or customized|
|Customize||according your demands|
Contact Person: Sarah Zhong