Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Stainless Steel 304 / 316||Height:||1000-1200mm Ususally|
|Handrail:||Diameter42mm,50.8mm Round Pipe, 40*40mm Square Tube||Mounted:||Flooring|
|Post:||Diameter42mm,50.8mm Round Post, 40*40mm Square Post||Finish:||Brushed / Polished|
Interior metal rod railing for stair , stainlees steel railing , used stainless steel rod railing
|Rod||8 solid rod or 12.7mm round tube||Surface Finish||Satin,Mirror, Polished,Brushed|
|Stainless Steel Grade||Grade 316L (External)
|Mount Type||Top, Fascia|
|Post Diameters||diameter 38/42.4/50.8mm or 38*38/50*50mm||Top Rail||PVC/Wood/Stainless steel
|Standard Height||1000/1067/1100mm or customized||Compatible fixings||Wood,Metal,Concrete|
|Wall Rail (on Brackets)||diameter 38/42.4/50.8mm or 38*38/50*50mm||Wood(unstained)||European oak, teak, walnut , beech or customized|
|Customize||according your demands|
1. Rod railing design
2. Customized design available
3. Meet your building code required
4. Easy to install, low maintenance cost
How to measure up your balustrade?
1. Get out your sketchpad and draw a bird's eye view of the area where you want the balustrade to be placed;
2. You can either draw all corner and end posts onto your sketch. Or alternatively measure the outside edge of the area.
3. Now that your end and corner posts are drawn or your outside measurements taken, insert the distances on your drawing.
4. With your measurements to hand you can now send in your drawings to us.
Contact Person: Sarah Zhong